About Me

My photo
Smigul, just a simple guy with nice and cool attitude (People tells me that), Music lover, I love cars, motorcycles and all latest about Information Technology, even to those people (New Generation People). I love to share and to learn ideas from any people you will just know me better if you will be my friend. :) Thanks for visiting my blog.. visit again

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation

I want to share this thing.. I will be taking up this course at last my family allows me to study this course.. this is what ive been waiting for since i was a kid.. this is my dream to be one of the Captain in the family.. My Grand Father is a 3rd Marine Engineer (Ret.), my Tito was a Marine Engineering graduate too and working on one of the top Shipping company in the world.. I was very disappointed before when I just graduated on my High school days, my Grandmother told me.. what course i would like to takin up.. so i told her i want to be a Nautical Student but she told me not to take that course because its risky for me, i just take up a Computer Related course.. i got a little anger in her but now its gone.. i am happy today because my mom calls me on my phone and told me to back out my application on a job and enrolled of what course should i would like to take.. she told me if i want to take up a Nautical course then i agree.. I will be enrolling soon at Davao City at last my dream will finally came true..

No comments:

Post a Comment